Freitag, 10. September 2010

Marathon through Central Azerbaidjan



Central Azerbaidjan is not the most interesting place to cycle through - no natural or cultural highlights just agriculture and semi desert, hot and dry.

Sunrise over Central Azerbaidjan


So I decided to cycle fast and long - I did the approx 580 KM in three days breaking my old Greek record of 197 KM on two days in a row with 205 KM (Baku to Kürdəmir) and 206 KM (Kürdəmir to Dəlilər). The last day to Tbilisi is actually more pleasant: in the Northeast you can see the Armenian mountains of the Lesser Caucasus...the next place I am going to visit.

Heydar Aliyev


Today I changed my tires and relaxed a bit so tomorrow with new energy I will take the road to Yerevan.

Marc at the tea house (cay evi)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Marc! ... jetzt musste ich doch mal schauen, wo Du in der Zwischenzeit so "rumgondelst". Klingt super, sieht super aus! - Wobei ich das natürlich NIE machen würde :-) ... Ich hoffe es geht Dir gut & wünsche Dir weiterhin immer gute Fahrt! Sonnige Grüsse aus Heidenheim! LG von Andrea ... bis bald wieder ... liest Du mails?!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Marc,

    Du machst superschöne Bilder. Schaut einfach traumhaft aus. Aber wo ist das Meer?

    Weiterhin viele schöne Erlebnisse und gute Fahrt.

    Viele Grüße aus dem heute sonnigen München, Simone

    AntwortenLöschen