Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Statistics

Now that I am at home I have time for some statistics. As mentioned earlier the whole trip from Karlsruhe to the Caucasus, with Baku in Azerbaidjan as most easterly point of the trip, and back to Karlsruhe was 13.056 KM.

Total altitude was more than 116.000 meters, that is more than 13 times cycling up Mount Everest.

The average daily KM is more than 124 KM, if you count those days I really cycled.

I had three punctures. I changed the tyres in Tbilisi, Georgia, after about 8.000 KM.

I had to change my rear sprocket after about 3.000 KM as there was one tooth missing (replaced by Rohloff)

The bottom bracket (Tretlager) had to be replaced after about 10.000 KM. The first bike shop that repaired it didn't do a good job so it had to be repaired another two times but I could get back home - so that is ok!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen