Freitag, 3. September 2010

Pictures from Baku and Azerbaidjan

So now the first blog entry in English due to growing demand. As the people I meet on my cycling tour usually speak English rather than German I decided to write some blog entries in english...although I have to admit that this is an effort for me. Some things I will only be able to express in my German mother tongue. And although I worked and studied in the UK (ages ago) I am sure I make a lot of mistakes - sorry!




Today I will have a look at the old town in Baku, Rofat, the Azeri guy who studies in Germany, in Siegen, and who I met few days ago in Sheiki, is showing me around tonight when it is getting a bit cooler.




Yesterday I repaired my bike. Without Rofat it wouldn't have been possible. As a foreigner not speaking Azeri or Russian language it is impossible here to organise anything. Well, the bike is repaired, I hope that it is ok...

And now some pictures... as promised. Looking forward to comments in any language ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen